예전에 구글 에드센스로부터 우편을 받은 적이 있다.
뭔지 몰라서 그냥 버릴까 하다가..핀넘버가 적혀 있기에
분명 뭔가 중요할 것 같아서 보관하고 있었는데..이제야 뭔지 알겠다.
구글 에드센스를 수익을 수령장에게 직접 보냄으로
수령자가 실제 실존하는지 여부를 확인하는 것이다.
어느날 갑자기 내 블로그에 달아놓은 구글 에드센스가 보이지 않아서
무슨 일인지 알아봤으나 이유를 찾지 못하다가..오늘 날잡고서 함 찾아봤다.
구글을 아무리 뒤져도 명확한 해법이 나오지을 않아서
처음부터 살펴본다는 심정으로 나의 에드센스 관리 페이지를 살펴보다가
"PIN 넘버를 인증"하라는 문구를 보게 되었다.
그 순간 몇달전에 봤았던 우편이 떠올라서 뒤졌는데..
파일철에 붙여 있는 걸 발견했다.
수령한 우편에 자신의 PIN넘버가 적혀 있는데
그 넘버를 자신의 구글 에드센스 관리자 페이지의 "설정" 메뉴에서
입력해야 한다. 입력후 1시간 정도 지나면 적용이 된다고 한다.
One day, I found that my AdSense does not display on my blogspot. I tried to find out why in Google, but not much useful. So I decided to search from the bottom that I carefully looked over all my AdSense management pages and menus with a hope of finding a reason.
Then suddenly I found that I have to input my PIN number. At first, I did not know what is my PIN number, but I remembered that I got a letter from Google a few months ago. I desperately try to find a letter that I received a few months ago. I remember I did not throw it away because it seems like important.
Finally I found my letter and input my PIN number on the input box at AdSense control page. So, if your AdSense does not display or show up, probably the reason is your PIN number.


No comments:
Post a Comment