February 12, 2023

Get English-I'll never love again

 나 역시, 세상의 모든 다른 사람들처럼

일상의 시간들이 항상 밝고 아름답기를 희망한다.

그러나 사는 것이 어디 내 맘대로 되던가...

그럼에도 불구하고 기대하고 희망하며 산다.

아니 부질없더라도 기대하고 희망하며 살아야 한다.

사실 인간을 살게 하는 건

무슨 거창하고 대단한 것 때문이 아닐 때가 많다.

종종 우리는 아주 사소한 것에서 살아야겠다는 의지를 갖는다.

그것이 음악이건, 영화건, 책이건, 친구건, 가족이건, 연인이건 말이다.

사랑하고 이별하고

만나고 헤어지는 것도 삶의 한 영역이니

어제를 살았고, 오늘을 살고 있으며, 내일을 살아갈

나와, 그리고 세상 모든 사람들의 일상과 하루가

언제나 밝고 아름답기를 희망해 본다.


Lyrics

Wish I could, I could've said goodbye

I would've said what I wanted to

Maybe even cried for you

If I knew it would be the last time

I would've broke my heart in two

Tryna save a part of you

Don't wanna feel another touch

Don't wanna start another fire

Don't wanna know another kiss

No other name fallin' off my lips

Don't wanna give my heart away

To another stranger

Or let another day begin

Won't even let the sunlight in

No, I'll never love again

I'll never love again, oh, oh, oh, oh

When we first met

I never thought that I would fall

I never thought that I'd find myself

Lying in your arms, mm, mm

And I wanna pretend that it's not true

Oh, baby, that you're gone

'Cause my world keeps turnin', and turnin', and turnin'

And I'm not movin' on

Don't wanna feel another touch

Don't wanna start another fire

Don't wanna know another kiss

No other name fallin' off my lips

Don't wanna give my heart away

To another stranger

Or let another day begin

Won't even let the sunlight in

No, I'll never love

I don't wanna know this feelin'

Unless it's you and me

I don't wanna waste a moment, ooh

And I don't wanna give somebody else the better part of me

I would rather wait for you, ooh

Don't wanna feel another touch

Don't wanna start another fire

Don't wanna know another kiss

Baby, unless they are your lips

Don't wanna give my heart away

To another stranger

Don't let another day begin

Won't let the sunlight in

Oh, I'll never love again

Never love again

Never love again

Oh, I'll never love again

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Aaron Ratiere / Hillary Lee Lindsey / Natalie Hemby / Stefani Germanotta

No comments:

Post a Comment